An annual calendar of events awaits you in Montmorency Village! Whatever the month, our village is buzzing with community events. Drawing people from Montmorency and surrounding suburbs, our busy events calendar is sure to excite!
Look out for these highlights through the year:
- QWere Street – February
- Music in the Park – 1st Saturday of every month
- Mother’s Day Pop up in the Park – May
- World Environment Day Pop up in the Park – June
- Father’s Day Pop up in the Park – September
- Trick or Treat in Werewolf Street (Halloween) – October
- Monty Christmas in Were Street – December
All events and their corresponding details will be listed on this page for future reference.
Join Dave and Lynne from Blue Tango Acoustic Duo, who will be performing music live in the Park (between Were St Foodstore and Brumby’s) on Were Street in Montmorency. This
Join Mark Lowrie’s Firewire who will be performing music live in the Park (between Were St Foodstore and Brumby’s) on Were Street in Montmorency. This is a FREE community event.
The Hearing Bus is coming to Montmorency Village, Were Street (in the carpark between Brumby’s and The Were Street Foodstore) on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 from 10:00 am thanks to
Can you believe it!!! We’ve been here a whole year!!! Opening on the same Public Holiday last year, QuickFit Montmorency is proud to announce it’s birthday celebration day loaded with