An annual calendar of events awaits you in Montmorency Village! Whatever the month, our village is buzzing with community events. Drawing people from Montmorency and surrounding suburbs, our busy events calendar is sure to excite!
Look out for these highlights through the year:
- QWere Street – February
- Music in the Park – 1st Saturday of every month
- Mother’s Day Pop up in the Park – May
- World Environment Day Pop up in the Park – June
- Father’s Day Pop up in the Park – September
- Trick or Treat in Werewolf Street (Halloween) – October
- Monty Christmas in Were Street – December
All events and their corresponding details will be listed on this page for future reference.
Join Joe Robassa playing live music in the park area (between Brumby’s and Were Street Foodstore) from 10 am – 1 pm. This event is proudly sponsored by the Montmorency
Join The Special, who will be playing live music in the park area (between Brumby’s Bakery and Were Street Foodstore) on Were Street in Montmorency Village. This is a FREE
Join Limited Edition playing cover songs live in the Park (between Were St Foodstore and Brumby’s) on Were Street in Montmorency. This is a FREE community event.
The Hearing Bus is coming to Montmorency Shopping Centre, Were Street on Tuesday 22nd December from 10.00 am until 2:00 pm thanks to our friends at Hearing Australia . Hop